View Single Post
Old 06-07-2001, 02:57 PM   #2
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I agree 100% with the article, and have always been anti-PhilJax. "He" hasn't won squat imo, and I'm tired of everyone saying he turned around the Lakers or that they were going nowhere before his arrival. Until he truly turns a team around, he gets no props from me. I think this quote really sums it all up:

We would, however, love to see a true test of Jackson's ability, a test that will come whenever he resigns from the Lakers to go cross-town to run the Clippers. But he’ll never do that, maybe because he’s just smart enough as a basketball man to know that Larry Brown and his ilk are smarter, just smart enough to know that his brilliance ends when Michael’s does, when Shaq’s does.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote