View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 07:24 PM   #46
NoTnERb

NoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to all

Seems like mavsnation is pretty torn about which PG to target next. Honestly, I have it Dragic-Nash/Lin. I would love to know others' reasoning if they have a different order.

I just like Dragic's game, even when he was with the Suns. I kept telling my brother that he has a lot of upside in his game, he just didn't have enough exposure and bam, he explodes for the Rockets (no pun intended). I have Nash next for sentimental reasons, though Nash can still ball. Just worried about his back and his defense (though his defense has been getting better). Then we have Lin. I have it as a tie since Lin showed he has some elite skills during his linsanity run. He just has to play against a star who's not selfish (ding! Dirk) but he tends to turn the ball over a lot. Probably have Kidd mentor him. But he has a great shot, and can get inside and score. All three of those guards would still be great paired up next to Dirk.
NoTnERb is offline   Reply With Quote