View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 07:17 PM   #295
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanL View Post
It is amazing that Gingrich and every single conservative in the country couldn't stop creaming over the thought of the individual mandate in the 90's. Now that a Democrat proposed the exact same thing it is communism. Just shows how hypocritical conservatives are.
So, you think proposing something and passing something is the same thing, huh. So what if they proposed it. They weren't stupid enough to pass it against the will of the American people like the Democrats did this time around. And this time around, they didn't even read the bill before the voted on it. We have to pass it to see whats in it. How stupid is that? I don't know the specifics of what the House in the 1990's had in mind, but being a conservative and being against it, eventually, since it didnt pass in the 90's does not equal hypocrite. But, Im guessing that you will just keep going with that false narrative.

Im also guessing that your President lying to you about Obamacare just doesnt hit your radar screen either. He lies about alot of issues but Im going to keep it within the framework of this thread, which is healthcare.

Obama- Insurers delayed an Illinois man’s treatment, “and he died because of it.”
(Insurer’s decision was reversed and man lived three more years)

Obama- Health reform will “give every American the same opportunity” to buy health insurance the way members of Congress do.

Obama- Preventive care “saves money.”
(PolitiFact-Covering preventive care for everyone is a net cost)

The health care bill will not increase the deficit by one dime.
Campaign and Presidency

If you like the health care plan you have you can keep it
TownHall

“Under our plan, no federal dollars will be used to fund abortions, and federal conscience laws will remain in place.”
U.S. Capitol, Washington, D.C., September 9, 2009.

ObamaCare Fee is not a new tax
Obama denies healthcare is a new tax on all Americans

Doctors choose amputation because they get better compensation. Greedy Doctors taking out tonsils for more money.
Claims never documented

The Health Care Package will pay for itself
Time

We shouldn’t Mandate the purchase of health care
Democratic Debate Lies
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote