View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 06:30 PM   #64
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
I agree, but there was something about Sunday's game that bothered me. Despite the three turnovers, which obviously lost the game for Dallas, the offense looked different. It looked smoother. There was rhythm. The ball wasn't snapped with :01 on the play clock every single g-d down. There's nothing Orton did in that game that Romo couldn't do. So why hasn't the offense looked like that the whole season? Why can Garrett put together an offense that works for Kyle Orton and not one that works for Tony Romo?
I got the same feeling. Maybe it's too much tinkering in the game. With Orton, they knew they had about a week's worth of stuff to focus on. It'd be interesting to know (1) if the playbook was condensed to a smaller/simpler set and (2) if Orton was changing/calling plays at the line.

I wonder if we'd get farther with less Vizzini and more HulkSmash.

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 12-31-2013 at 06:30 PM.
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote