View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 06:33 PM   #65
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
I agree, but there was something about Sunday's game that bothered me. Despite the three turnovers, which obviously lost the game for Dallas, the offense looked different. It looked smoother. There was rhythm. The ball wasn't snapped with :01 on the play clock every single g-d down. There's nothing Orton did in that game that Romo couldn't do. So why hasn't the offense looked like that the whole season? Why can Garrett put together an offense that works for Kyle Orton and not one that works for Tony Romo?
I'm not sure how much Garrett's game plan had to do with anything, but Orton had nothing to lose... Also, the TEAM needed a win, and it seemed like everyone individually made the decision to step up their game.

What I don't understand is how Garrett can come up with an offense that scores 48 points against a solid (at the time) Denver defense, then revert back to his vanilla, low-octane scheme for the rest of the season... I mean, you know your defense is your achilles heel, so why not come out shooting EVERY game?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 12-31-2013 at 06:36 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote