View Single Post
Old 04-11-2023, 04:43 PM   #188
sig

sig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the rough

Well it seems Atlants is going to be making a few moves and might even entertain moving Trae. They are already paying him, collins, Capela, Hunter starting next season while Murray, Bey, Okungwu, will up for new deals soon. They proabbly want o move out sme of that longterm salary for picks.

Even if KI stays, i'm chasing Okungwu and one of their forwards. Prefer Hunter over Collins and would part with this years draft pick and the 27 pick for Hunter and Okongwu. Mavs have role players with salary to match. Atlanta has more forwards waiting in wing like Johnson and Griffin so they are really deep in frontcourt.

If Kyrie wants to go to suns, how about ayton to Atlanta and Trae to Dallas. I'm not really a Trae fan and would much prefer KI but if he doesn't be here then that changes things. Get Okungwu in the deal. I really like that player.

I also really like ayton and if Mavs recoup some picks would not mind him a deal for KI
especially if Hardy were a bit more established as a big time scorer rather than just being a promising prospect who looks capable of becoming 25 ppg player. Mavs got a steal with Hardy who coming out of HS was ranked in some rankings higher than Scoot Henderson. Sill prefer KI over any of Trae or Ayton.
sig is offline   Reply With Quote