View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 10:13 PM   #26
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

I admit that I am would probably not have the best strategy in dealing with this particular situation, but I do know that we as U.S. CITIZENS have U.S. rights, and I can partly agree with the idea that terrorists should not have those same rights. However, we should always keep to our belief of human rights in general...

Personally, I just do not understand why we dont just send all the gitmo prisoners to a new prison governed by Iraq/Afganistan/etc. The crimes were on their soil. It's not like we have not had war prison camps at or near the country of war before. Afterall, we are no longer battling "Iraq" or "Afganistan" the countries, we are battling factions within them.

Anywho, Im not educated enough on this to really have a strong conviction myself.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote