Thread: iPhone
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 12:07 AM   #623
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieO41 View Post
I don't know if anyone here could help me with this but I'll explain anyway. About 8 pm last night i noticed that I didn't have 3G on my Iphone. There isn't anything there except the normal bars or whatever. I can still make/receive calls and I can still send/receive texts, I just can't access the internet. I've tried turning it on and off and nothing happens. This morning when I woke up I tried turning it off and on and it got suck on the apple logo so then I reset it using Itunes and I still can't use the internet. I hardly ever use wifi so I haven't tried that. I'm just curious if any of you smart people would know what the deal is.
so it stopped saying 3G on your phone? Sounds like it is stuck in EDGE or GPRS mode. We gotta figure out a way to reset it. I'd take it to the apple or AT&T store and have them reset it or something. Good luck!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote