View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 02:12 PM   #289
bunkmoreland

bunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Two episodes behind, but I completely agree that the Dorne/Sand Snakes storyline has been the single worst thing in the show. The Sand Snakes basically did nothing in the books, but I was hoping with a bigger role, they would be amazing. Unfortunately, they've been pretty bad.

Also, this season is pretty good, but so far weaker than the others. Apparently last night was amazing, so that may change my tune, but so far the only good things have been the brawl in Mereen and Olenna being a battleship.

1) Season 2
2) Season 4
3) Season 3
4) Season 1
5) Season 5
Yeah, that ranking is pretty good. I have trouble remembering what happened in each season specifically, but I know I liked season 4 better than 5 so far. Though after last night, with a strong final two episodes, this season could end up being less disappointing.

Last edited by bunkmoreland; 06-01-2015 at 02:14 PM.
bunkmoreland is offline   Reply With Quote