Thread: Mein Drumpf
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 09:48 AM   #409
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
This stupid motherf*cker...

@dave_brown24: From the White House transcript:

Trump: And a lot of people got to see the real Coast Guard during this incredible trouble. Would you like to say something on behalf of your men and women?

Air Force representative: Sir, I’m representing the Air Force.

Trump: No, I know that.
As always, the most annoying thing is if Obama did that. Obama half salutes with a coffee and the Repubs go batty.

Trump can't go a single hour without doing something so much worse. But why do they ignore it? I don't like the self-righteous twitter liberal crowd, but Trump's awfulness can't just be ignored.

I guess Trump voters no longer have values of any kind because they certainly aren't being represented. I guess they just like a fake tough president that doesn't have a clue.