Thread: Mein Drumpf
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 10:28 AM   #421
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

To say I'm disappointed in Trump's twitter behavior is vastly understated. But that doesn't make it right for me to do it either. And don't think this is just Trump even though he appears to do it much better and more often. Hillary lost a lot of supporters when she called people a "basket of deplorables". The news does this as well.

I understand what they are trying to say when they show bar charts of voters and one of the bars is "Uneducated", but I cannot stand this! They are implying that people that do not have a college degree are stupid. This is a prime example of my hate for the news media. I understand the need for a college degree, but at the same time college is not for everyone. What's wrong with trade schools? What's wrong with starting your own business? What's wrong with apprenticeship? What's wrong with being a blue-collar, 40+ hour a week, hard working physical job??? The "uneducated" term pisses me off so bad. I do have a college degree and I am considered "educated" and a "white collar worker", but I come from southern Oklahoma where the vast, vast majority do not and honestly, those people are much more realistic, thoughtful, kind, understanding, think before responding .... I'm going to stop here or I'll go on and on and on ... fucking news media. I'll leave it at that. See?!? Just talking about them gets me mad and pissed off!

Obama was a great speaker. Trumps sucks at speaking unless he explicitly follows the script. Hillary was ok, but shrill. Obama often said he would "take the high road" and compared to Trump, yes he most certainly did. But Obama, and every president before him, takes lots of jabs at the opposing side. The key to Obama is that he did it with such smoothness, it sounded good. Obama and Reagan are the best speakers that I've actually listened to by far.