Thread: Mein Drumpf
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 03:13 PM   #425
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
"Everything is the media's fault" --Every Trump Supporter Ever

Do actually deny that 90% of the new media is in the DNC's pocket? Even the election debates were tainted with the DNC getting the questions ahead of time.

No exceptions here... How DARE the media shine a spotlight on Trump's behavior -- he's the president, he deserves our respect regardless of his fucked up actions and policies!

And if that doesn't work, bring up Hillary and Obama... Anything you can do to avoid having to admit that you support the worst, least-qualified POTUS in this country's history.

You know what? You're right. Trump is the most least qualified president at least in near history since I couldn't comment on any from more than the last ~50 years. He is not a career politician. He hasn't been taking money from donors for decades. He very well could be the stupidest president we've ever had and probably is i'll agree. Do you believe for a second that Hillary is not corrupt?

Just ignore the fact that he's under investigation for stealing the election with the help of the Russians, ignore that he's trying to start a nuclear war with North Korea, ignore that he's trying to gut healthcare without any plan to replace it, ignore that he's cutting taxes for the 1% while raising them for the 99%, ignore that he basically turned his back on a US territory after a natural disaster, ignore that he called LITERAL Nazis who murdered a woman "very fine people", ignore that he's trying to ban an entire religion entry into this country, ignore that he'll never build that stupid wall, ignore that he's ripping the American public apart with constantly divisive language and behavior... It's the media's fault for showing it, not Trump's fault for doing it!
Russion - I can't comment as I have not followed this at all. I will say that the talk radio I listen to continuously reports that is still a false narrative being crammed down our throats.

North Korea - Use twitter for international communication is absurd. Calling the guy Rocket Man is pretty funny but again, stupid. Getting tough with a country that could potentially send a nuclear weapon at us? That is where Obama was too soft and maybe we need someone willing to stand up.

Healthcare - If you like your plan, you can keep it! Not! Obama has screwed our health care system not that it was great to begin with. But now get ready. You need to see a doctor? Make an appointment in six months if you're lucky. You really want government running healthcare? Like the VA does such a great job and has stellar reviews. Regardless, we are stuck with it now. Repealing is next to impossible so now we are stuck in health care mire and will continue to sink.

Taxes - again, i have not followed at all.

Natural disasters - I just read that the "White House" in one article and then the "Trump administration" in another is pushing congress for an additional $29 billion in relief. Followed with an article that says the "Trump Inaugural committee donated $3 million. Here is an NBC News article showing Trump throwing the paper towels from a different angle. You see the outstretched arms and hands? Reminds me of when I go to a Mavs game and the dancers throw out shirts. I stand with my hands up asking for one. Could that actually be what happened? Might it be that Trump was trying to lighten the mood and throw some help to the people in back? Nah, lets just criticize him for everything he does.

Nazis - again, idiotic comment, but you know what, I'm sorry to inform you that they actually do have the right to spew their vitriol. What makes for bad situations is when people go down and pick fights and give them the publicity that they want. I actually saw a KKK rally one time if that's what you want to call it. I call it about 20 white morons on a speaker phone with everyone ignoring them or giving them the finger as they walked by. That driver should get the death penalty btw just to be complete here.

Ban a religion - Interesting that other muslim nations banned the same countries. Again, you are making a false statement from a half truth.

Build a wall - Don't know if it would actually work, but at the least, it would put a lot of americans to work and possibly slow down drugs from entering the US and illegal, yes illegal, not undocumented, people.

Divisive Language - yes he is definitely driving us down that deplorable road. Again, put down the twitter crackpipe, Mr. President. Stick to script.

Media's fault for showing it - for showing it? No. For spinning it with half-truths to flat out lies in order to further their own political agenda, yes that is wrong. If you deny that 90% of the news media doesn't report true news but rather their narrative, then you're full of bullshit. But don't go making shit up for the sake of viewers and political money when you're supposed to be fail and unbiased rather than the Clinton News Network. How many times do I have to say, call him out on things he says and does. I will agree with you on his screw ups. But don't expect me to believe your massive generalizations like that which started this whole thing like "Trump tell cops to stop killing black people".