Thread: Mein Drumpf
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 03:14 PM   #426
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
He is a president. Or u think a president of the USA is something better and deserves automatically respect but for other presidents this doesnt count?
Actually yes I do give more respect to the elected President of the United States. This guy was only elected "because no-one else was allowed to stand against him." according to the simple wiki. But continue to use idiotic arguments. I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
And there you go...."but Hillaaaaaary and Bill mimimimi"

Trump IS Captain Shitbox...its a perfect name for him. But what is worse is people like you still not getting it what a piece of shit he is. Being POTUS or not. He is garbage. His character. His attitude. His lack of...everything.

There is simply no defending him. And on top of it he has half of Goldman&Sachs now in the WH, some other billionaires and golfs more than Tiger Woods and gets nothing done.

#SAD
And there you go using name calling and vulgar language in my attempt at a serious discussion. #SOSAD #USOSAD