View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 12:25 PM   #77
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I hope Zeke fights this thing to the end, but perhaps he should just serve the games since there really isn't a way around it. You don't want to go through this again next season.

The owners need to get rid of Roger Goodell because this really has nothing to do with whether Zeke beat a woman or not. It has to do with the NFL proving it's dick is bigger than the player's union. Giving Zeke 6 games is a slap in the face to them more than him because there really isn't anything to be done about it. They could ban him from the NFL and walk away smiling.
If evidence suddenly surfaced tomorrow that Zeke was 100% innocent, who will be the one who has to answer all the questions? It's not the owners, it will be Goodell and I think the owners want it that way. So while I totally agree he needs to go, I think the owners never want to be in the position they were in with Ray Rice ever again and basically have just shifted all responsibility and future blame onto Goodell. The only issue Jerry had with him last I read was he made too much money in his eyes.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote