Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 10:06 AM   #99
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

I'd also like to discuss the top 10 of the 2nd round. I still think there are rotation players there, and potential upside to starter potential.

I think Devonte Graham would be a better shooting Yogi, with more size and defense, as good as Yogi is at leveraging his quickness.

Same would apply to Allonzo Trier. His teammate Rawle Atkins could drop into this range, too.

Shake Milton has a lot to like about his game. SMU is a much smaller team this year, so you'll see their three guards put up some numbers.

Mitchell Robinson was a top rated big who we won't see play college ball, but could slip into this range. His tangibles will likely have him late 1st.

A name I don't see mocked, but could see more over the course of the season, Daniel Gafford of Arkansas. I'm a little bit of a homer, but the kid was highly rated, and could have moved up had he not committed early. I think he'd fit tremendously on this Mavs team. Think of a better Powell on a much cheaper contract, and that's what I think his floor would be. However, he may opt to stay another season, we will see.

Last edited by saclare; 12-21-2017 at 10:06 AM.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote