Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 06:41 PM   #2040
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
The point of trading down only applies if there is strong probability that the guy you want is gone and the alternative guy should be where you trade down to.

There have been a few people on this board, not including me, who think Bridges should be our guy at #5. I was merely trying to figure out a possible option that would bring in another asset. If we're selecting him we better have another high pick.
Some of us are really high on Bamba and think he is our guy but that won't mean much if he is selected in the top 4. The idea of trading back would be plan B because there may not be much difference between Bridges and the supposed best option at #5.

TBH, Porter is risky as hell to me and I think I'd consider trading back a few spots if the choice is between him and JJJ. I'm not convinced JJJ has the motor and BBIQ to be anything close to a star.
I think I'd rather have the combination of Bridges and maybe Carter or Knox than either JJJ or Porter but that's just me.
Knox seems like a lock for a solid player at least.
But I have a feeling Porter is going to be healthy and be a beast.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote