View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 02:40 PM   #44
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Potentially, although Collins wants a long-term placement and hasn't (at least publicly) listed a place he wants to be.

Drummond has already listed his preferences and it's not us.
I have seen teams linked to being interested in Drummond (Lakers, Nets, and Knicks) but no mention of his preferences. My guess is he will pick the Lakers if there is a buyout.

I do not believe the Mavs are contenders either and certainly if Drummond has said "these are the teams that I am interested in playing for" and those teams have the financial resources to pay him long-term, then the hypothetical doesn't make sense. I am just a bit skeptical that Drummond + KP cannot work and would like to see a low cost experiment. Yes, I believe losing JJ, WCS, and Burke is a very low cost.