View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 12:14 AM   #414
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
I know Bucks are winning, but I don’t know why Lopez or Giannis aren’t just parking themselves in the post against Brooklyn. Griffin is the only guy with a bit of size playing for the Nets.
Bucks are chumps. Chuck called their performance “and embarrassment to the game of basketball” on TNT lol

They should’ve ditched Bud after the bubble but Giannis probably wanted him there. I’ve said this before: Giannis is bad at basketball. World class athlete. Seems like a great dude. They should run p’n’r and post Brooklyn up until they fold. They are just soft and play iso ball with no movement. Either Bud is dumb and drunk or the players don’t even listen to him because it’s happening over and over game after game…
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote