View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 09:56 PM   #424
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Damn huge comeback win by ATL
Another epic meltdown by a DocRivers-coached team. Probably a coincidence, but...

The catalyst for the comeback was Trae Young, who already has one playoff series win under his belt (Luka, 0). Young obviously knows how to involve his teammates at the right time, and actually makes good players better.

Yeah, I'd say the Hawks are definitely feeling pretty good about the trade about now. Young goes dishin', Luka goes fishin'.
"Here's a guy that thinks that he can win every possession of every game. ... I think part of his maturity is again knowing how to balance all those kill shots with involving teammates at the right time....That's just part of the maturity process. I think as we move forward you'll see more of an inclusive effort overall on those fronts. I do know that their supposed rift, tiff, whatever you want to call it, is way overblown." - Donnie Nelson, ex-Mavs GM

Last edited by Jack.Kerr; 06-16-2021 at 10:01 PM.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote