View Single Post
Old 06-17-2021, 07:42 AM   #428
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack.Kerr View Post
A lot of people are starting to wonder whether the Mavs lose the series BECAUSE Luka puts up video game numbers.

But Luka got his All-NBA fake-honor, and will get the super-max, which was his real goal all along.

Luka Doncic: Cornerstone or Cancer?
Naw I won't say cancer but I think here's something to the video game numbers...if you look at Lebron...he could easily average a triple double a game like Westbrook. But he's managed to preserve his body the best he can at his age. James Harden does it to an extent....yes they both are hurt now but to me that's more of another pressing issue.

But Luka can't keep upholding this type of production and being fresh by the 4th quarter. I Won't say Luka is a cancer because to me its not his doing.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote