Thread: 2022 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2022, 09:24 AM   #7
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobay View Post
I know it's way early but FWIW, tankathon and bleacher report have EJ Liddell to the Mavs in the early-mid 20's. I think he could be really productive for us but my main questions with him are will he be big enough to play as a big and will his college level shot blocking translate into NBA level rim protection. His outside shot projects to be above average and that makes him very appealing.

Oscar is mocked to early-mid 2nd round. I like him a lot but will the Mavs see value in him? He's an elite rebounder and that would give the Mavs a definite boost in one area of weakness.
Lidell's size, specifically his wingspan and standing reach, will allow him to translate very well.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote