View Single Post
Old 11-19-2022, 03:58 PM   #33
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
So it seems like Luka and Wood work well together. I recall being told that would be bad for our SLU.

Also seems like McGee and Wood work fine together.

Kidd is being a fuck wagon. I pray he stops the nonsense sooner than later but even after the game he said Wood was doing well in "his role".
I do feel like a lot of our player ire falls on the shoulders of Kidd. It's his job to get the guys to do their jobs.

I've mentioned it multiple times, but we need to properly utilize our roster before making a move. Wood starting. Giving Hardy a chance. Getting Bullock and Green more involved on the offense. Getting McGee to not be terrible. There are many things still to try before giving up on it.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote