Thread: Trade deadline
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2023, 04:00 PM   #21
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
All I know is we need change. I would sell Bull and DFS before THJ though (barring Luka wanting DFS to remain since that's his best friend on the team).

THJ is at least ballsy enough to take shots and can somewhat put the ball on the floor. Bull and DFS play scared.
I hate to say it, but I kinda agree. It's annoying to hear people complain about our lack of cap space, but then be OK when the FO gives long term deals to DFS and Maxi. Sorry, but those guys just don't move the bar.

And it has nothing to do with whether these guys are worth what they are being paid or not. We shouldn't be giving out long term contracts to anyone that isn't a second star or really, really f'in good that takes the load off of Luka.

Perplexing, really.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote