Thread: Trade deadline
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2023, 05:37 PM   #105
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously getting antsy about the trade deadline. Seems to me there are opportunities out there if the FO will get off the crapper and do something. For example, the Kings are asking for matching salary and two second round picks for Holmes. Send Pow + the picks and get it done for heaven's sake. I wonder if cheap skate Cuban is hoping they can take advantage of buyouts and pay bargain basement prices. I swear if nothing is done it either means the FO is content, delusional, or no one wants players on the Mavs. I don't know which is worse (Edit: Could be all the above).

Last edited by purplefrog; 01-25-2023 at 05:39 PM.
purplefrog is offline   Reply With Quote