View Single Post
Old 01-28-2023, 10:41 PM   #43
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I remember when Lauri Markkanen practically begged for the Mavs to get him.

Said he wanted to play with Luka but I guess Cuban wasn't listening since he wasn't a star player.

Him and Kessler out there making Powell look like trash.

If this team stands pat at the trade deadline Fans need to seriously stop going to the home games that's the only way to get Cuban to open his eyes.
I'm on record for wanting both Lauri and Kessler. Our FO just sucks, plain and simple.

But there are fans who think DFS and Maxi are players we can't live without as well. People literally saying why get Lauri when we have Maxi at that time. So it's not just the FO.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote