View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 11:29 AM   #240
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Told yall Green was about to uncorked. He's here to stay. Showing he can run the offense too and with aggression.

Hardy proving the handful who say " I don't see what people aee in him" wrong again. Also, Dude is an excellent FT shooter too.

DP with 4 games worth of rebounds tonight.

Very entertaining game to watch. Team win while getting to watch exciting basketball.
Curious the handful here that didn't think we had something in Hardy. Everyone was pretty giddy we were able to snag talent in a draft with no picks. I know I had to defend some decisions early on when he looked lost, especially on defense. No question he was going to get more playing time this year and it was only a matter of time. As the season went on, it was clear that was only really going to manifest by releasing the log jam, which is still present in my opinion in THJ. Green is the main beneficiary in that trade with obvious shoes to fill in DoDo leaving. Irving replaces Dinwiddie minutes and more.

I see it playing out where Frank is moved to end of bench as it seems Wright has earned favor and those minutes, unless the illness played more of a role. THJ has either got to get traded or role drastically reduced. Then Hardy will find himself an easy 20+ mins a night for some consistency off the bench.

SL should be Luka/Kyrie/Green/Wood/Powell barring any further moves with Hardy as the 6th man.

Last edited by saclare; 02-07-2023 at 11:29 AM.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote