View Single Post
Old 02-13-2023, 11:34 PM   #112
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I mean, we won three games then came VERY close to winning the other two at a time when everyone is out for blood. I'm not overly upset to be honest.

But that fun run and gun vanished with Luka back. That can't be just a coincidence. Gotta at least find a middle ground.
Yeah but Luka doesn't want to run at that pace

If he could keep up with Kyrie, Green, Hardy and Bullock it would be perfect but Luka ain't trying to play up-tempo.

That pace allows Dallas to get easy buckets but i just don't see how Luka can adjust to that style in just 30 games left in the season

But it's also becoming alarming that going very small might be the only chance this team has to survive in the playoffs because our bigs just aren't consistent

Now all of sudden a small ball 5 like DFS is badly needed in order to get 3 guys on the floor that can move defensively

You just can't live with Luka and Kyrie without surrounding them with defenders.

Last edited by Dallas41; 02-13-2023 at 11:35 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote