View Single Post
Old 02-14-2023, 12:17 AM   #120
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Wood should be fucking starting. Powell is just good enough in like 1 of 5 games that they seem to start him no matter what. Wood starting would make us unstoppable on offense because let's face it...we aren't playing defense anyway (even coach just said it).

But I've given up on the Wood thing. They just don't like him.
Is that really a Mavs issue though?

It seems like that as the knock on him before he even came to Dallas.

Maybe they had no intentions of keeping him beyond the deadline when they 1st acquired him but his trade value was so low that decided to just keep him and let him expire

I personally think McGee when engaged has the best chance to help the team.

But even when he plays well it doesn't matter because Kidd goes right back to Powell anyway.

AT this point I don't think it matters who the big is on this roster as long as Powell is here the organization will always be loyal to him.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote