Thread: Trade deadline
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2023, 11:44 AM   #1084
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
I agree. A good coach would figure out how to use McGee and maybe even Morris at the 5. But the Mavs do not have a good coach. In fact, they do not even have a coach, but rather a fan who sits on the Mavs bench. At least that's how Kidd sees his role. Maybe Cuban should start requiring Kidd to pay for his ticket to the game just like the other Mavs fans.
Well imagine having paid what was the 2nd most expensive Mavs game on record to watch that loss. I'd likely never go to a game again.

I was a season ticket holder for 13 straight seasons and haven't been to a game this year.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 02-27-2023 at 11:45 AM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote