Thread: Trade deadline
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2023, 01:48 PM   #1086
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I've gone to 1 game in the last 5 or 6 years and it was because I was given a decent ticket. Personally have no interest in everything that involves going to these games. Not even close to worth it for me. The roller coaster ride is fun to watch from home, but the only way I'm going to a game is if a helicopter picks me up at my house and lands on the AAC and I have court side seats that I didn t pay for.
Yeah, and the fact that I'm paying 20 bucks a month just to watch the Mavs on Bally does factor into that.

Now fanatics and their 65% off discounts every week is a different story haha.

And I'm not blaming Luka this year. They ran him to death being too good for the likes of Dragic etc. He has issues, but they are relatively easily fixable IMO.

Kidd's issues are too far gone.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote