View Single Post
Old 03-30-2023, 06:17 PM   #2531
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Agree I would actually hate to see those guys here. Would like to see a young core grow around Luka.
Yeah if we are lucky enough to land in the top-10 I?d love to see us draft and keep someone. Whitmore, Walker, Dick, Kris Murray, Hendricks and others I?m sure I?m forgetting all fit a need for us. Of course, all of that is contingent on things like: how much do we like the players available and, is there a young vet available (like OG) that is gettable for that pick and something else?

Would love to see us build a young core around Luka, Hardy, Green and Top-10 pick. If top-10 player is a big wing then we are a young Center away from having a nice young starting group. Assuming Hardy/Luka is viable defensively. Personally, I think Hardy has been a pleasant surprise on that end.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote