View Single Post
Old 04-06-2023, 07:16 PM   #2544
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Believe who you want, my friends. That's your right. I bet it's somewhere in the middle and as soon as NYK had upped their offer he was gone either way. Again, no chance to match, offer more, etc. that's on Brunson and his camp and...fuck em.
I guess where Cuban screwed up is not taking seriously daddy Brunson being hired by the Knicks and the Knicks clearing that cap space. The writing was on the wall.

So when he said yesterday, "When the parents got involved" it's like he was caught off guard. There were rumors the summer before of the Knicks going after Brunson. How on earth would that suddenly surprise you?

And that's how I've perceived nearly all of his doings with FA etc. They are caught off guard, with no reasoning as to why.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote