View Single Post
Old 04-07-2023, 07:15 PM   #2550
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
https://twitter.com/GrantAfseth/stat...JBZxpt7Dg&s=19

Holy fn shit. I hope the NBA takes that pick away for this blatant tanking. Its the worst tanking job ive seen and Kidd just comes straight out and saya every single thing except the actual word "tank". What an unmitigated disaster...that is perfectly fitting for our season.

Cuban and Nico are a problem. Cuban because he's been a weasel. Nico because he will swallow any load Cuban tosses out. He doesn't have enough skins to say No about something. He's happy to have the job. Nico also said "ppl forget about frank", " Kidd is our guy". Our top 2 guys in the org are not capable.

Unfortunately morons will still buy tickets.
I don't know how Kidd keeps his job after that. And I'm now thinking Kidd has no actual control over the team.

But that's even more of a reason for fans to check out. Cuban running everything means that it's a carousel of shit.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote