View Single Post
Old 04-07-2023, 07:30 PM   #2553
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
I?ve seen tons of Knicks fans today, acting like this is the first example of tanking, and it?s hilarious, but I just assumed these are people who barely pay attention to the NBA. What is the disaster here? Kidd didn?t lie? The worst thing that could happen is a fine.
Well. I'm talking about the timing of shutting it down. Yea, let's just yank it hard left and aim for keeping the pick now. We aren't in control of anything we are left trying to do. That's part of the disaster. We had a fn tank in the bag but we managed to fvck that up. Then Kidd gets up there and says everything except the word tank and points the finger at Cuban and Nico. Cuban got fined $600k in 2018 for basically this same thing. Everything about this is a disaster. The season in general is too.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote