View Single Post
Old 08-25-2005, 09:48 PM   #10
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Rayfield Wright nominated for the HOF

when will you know he if he is. Hope he gets in unfortunately i was too young to see him play but he was one of my dads favorites. Good luck. Plus those cowboys teams are dreadfully underepresented there is no way that the 70s raiders should have more hof players than the 70s cowboys. The steelers i can see because they won the title 4 times but the cowboys won 2 where as the raiders won 1 and only went to 1. The cowboys went to 2 others and had a winnign record for 20 straight years. No way they shouldnt have more hofs and wright is one of the ones that deserves it.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote