View Single Post
Old 01-30-2006, 11:22 AM   #30
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

I have also began to get back in shape but i never really lose weight because i do weight workouts too. I am working out with the vague notion that i might walk on as a fullback at UT this summer though i doubt it (Im not one of those uncle rico idiots who thinks they could start anywhere) but mainly, just the vague goal gives me a reason to work out. I do about 5 miles a day on an eliptical but have actually gained 1 lb since i started working out 3 weeks ago. That goes with the weight workouts though. 3 on 3 full court basketball is the best cardio workout there is. (The less people who play the more you have to run)
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote