Thread: iPhone
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 07:49 PM   #24
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
It will be interesting to see. They've never had an iPod with anything larger than 80 before right?....but for them to call it a true "video" iPod I would think you need to START at 80gb and then go from there. Video doesnt come cheap storage wise.
Well, it all depends on just how much video you need to store I guess.

I have a 20GB Archos 420, and I have my 12 GB's or so of music. That leaves enough room for about 4 full movies, and about 10-15 shor clips of funny stuff, say 2-3 minutes each.

That's quite a bit of video to have at any one time.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 01-10-2007 at 07:50 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote