Thread: iPhone
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 06:46 PM   #114
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9
Well I'm already an existing AT&T member, I don't know if I mentioned that or not.

Don't you have to take the phone to an AT&T store to get it online and working and everything, even if you buy it at an apple store? Was the deal you mentioned in post #100 an increase from what you were originally going to do? B/c that deal in post 100 is basically my deal now, but instead of 5 dollars for texts, it's 20 b/c I do unlimited.
They will activate it for you at the Apple store. You have to activate the phone where you purchased it. They do this to prevent people from buying the phone and unlocking it.

I don't know what you meant by "increase" but...the price did go up from 59.99 (original iPhone) to 69.99 for iPhone 3G. If you have an AT&T number..it is the easiest to get your iPhone activated and working. You wouldn't have to enter in your info and do a credit check. You just purchase it, pick a plan, keep your number, and activate it.