View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 10:32 AM   #16
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
As if Rick would be rolling out these tiny lineups if we had DeAndre Jordan or Tyson Chandler??
Rick would still be rolling out the tiny lineups even if he had Jordan or Chandler. He's an imitator, and GS are the model du jour. He's also decided to sprinkle in a bit of Popovic by resting starters throughout the year. I'm not impressed with his attempt to make his roster conform to a system. I'm much more impressed with a coach who can change his coaching and system to maximize the production of his roster. That's why I've been so annoyed with the small ball lineup. Why bother signing Mejri and McGee just to have them sit and waste valuable spots on the roster? If GS small ball is what he wants, then he should've gone with even more guards... let me rephrase that "even more older, veteran guards". Let's face it, younger guys are just another wasted spot on a Carlisle roster.

Last edited by turin; 03-28-2016 at 10:33 AM.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote