View Single Post
Old 07-10-2003, 02:22 PM   #4
Royalty_Inc

Royalty_Inc is on a distinguished road
Default You should never beat your sausage

I just HAD to reply on this topic...

I just heard Jim Rome and his extremely long take on how bad a thing this was that Simon did. He has him right up there with the alleged crime (at this point) that Kobe has gotten involved in, the Portland Trailblazers soap opera, the OJ crime, and Vernon Maxwell going into the stands after a fan....

Sorry...I don't see it. Simon did something in the spur of the moment out of playfulness. I didn't see him with malicious intent. I didn't see him wind back for a widowmaker. He didn't extend in an attempt to go yard. Dude chopped down (and not very fast or hard) and happened to hit the meat (hehe) and startled her which caused her to fall. Her only injury was a scrapped knee...not a knot on the head or a bruised back. Let it go...

What next? Rome's gonna instist that Barkely be tried for punching Harry the Hawk in Atlanta, Frank Layden for sexual misconduct for kissing Morganna (remember that name..hehe) or Dirk being convicted for petty theft for stealing some popcorn from a kid...remember it was planned out since he intentionally tapped the kid on the shoulder to get him to look the other way.

Oh man...Rome...you're OUT!
Royalty_Inc is offline   Reply With Quote