View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 02:54 PM   #9
mffl03

mffl03 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by left texas
I can see Bowen now, Dirk up for a jump shot, Bowen runs underneath him, fakes a slip, headbutts Dirk in the midsection, resulting in two broken ribs. Bowen says he was just playing hard D. and Dirks a pansy. Bowen gets a game suspension from Stern. Nba officials, spurs fans, national media all upset with the game suspension. It was just hard D.

Yeah, just you starting to point that up is scaring me. But remember we do have different options and better passing this year. I think the spurs are now the weakest at their center. So I think we start out with having devin wear out parker, bring in barea to run around as well. Throw in Damp, then Pops (to get some hard fouls in) and then Diop. Attack the basket through point guards and through the centers.

Start with that, if it's not working then start swinging the ball and let Terry try and take over. Taking the focus off of Dirk helps big time. Defenses get confused on who to the cover more, and we just spread the floor like we've been doing.
mffl03 is offline   Reply With Quote