View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 09:44 PM   #14
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
Has anybody actually seen Shaq play this season? (I haven't...)

How much step has he lost? Would he actually help this team or would we be throwing away the rest of Dirk's prime on a lousy contract?
You can tell he doesn't have the same strength and quickness as in his prime. He doesn't overpower opponents with his athleticism and strength these days. He's picked up a decent fundamental postgame to make up for it though. That would be a nice asset. I just wouldn't start trading the farm for it. Not mention, with the dire straights that Miami is in, I wouldn't think that you would need to trade the farm to get it. I would think the Van Horn contract (and change) would be enough to get the job done, but if that Marion deal is legit I guess I could be wrong on that one.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 02-05-2008 at 09:44 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote