View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 08:06 PM   #1
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default D-M.com Fantasy Football 2008

I know it's early, but Yahoo just started allowing leagues to form for 2008 and good draft times are going quick, so I went ahead and started the following 12 man league. If this year goes like years past, I'd expect Mr. Sikey, possibly U2, and possibly Aex to start a couple of leagues of their own, but here is mine, so for all of you longtime D-M.com fantasy football stalwarts out there (you know who you are), and for any newer members who want to participate please feel free to register at the following address:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....eague?.scrumb=

League Name: DM_Fantasy_Football_League
League ID#: 40340
Password: AveryEra

League Type: Custom
Draft Type: Live Online Draft
Unique League Name: dm_evil_league
Draft Time: Sat Aug 30 8:45am CDT

And for any vets or new participants alike, please feel free to ask any questions about settings, draft times, or other what-not on this thread, and I'll do my darndest to answer said questions. Have a good one, and I hope we have just as competitive a league (or leagues) as we've had in years past ...

A very excited Pac-Man says: "You KNOW What Time of Year It Is, HomeFry! It's Time for Some MuthaF****** Fantasy Football... So Register Yo Ass Up!

Last edited by Evilmav2; 06-13-2008 at 10:46 PM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote