View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 09:59 AM   #416
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus1234 View Post
Quis -
Josh -
Devin -
Damp -
Stack -
Diop -
Jet -

vs.

Turkoglu
Carter
J.Rich
Gortat
Bass
Rashard Lewis
Pietrus
and co.

really ?

MIA, NY, IND, CHI will dominate the east in the next 5 yrs. That's what i think.
You can't mix together all players that Dwight had in the last 5 years, lot of those names weren't on the roster at the same time. From a defensive standpoint, Dirk's supporting cast was definitely better. Both were garbage overall (on your usual championship supporting cast level), and offensively they were better, but i would rather have the Mavs'. I was exaggerating, it does not blow Dwight's cast out of the water, but still, i would rather have Howard and Harris, than Turkoglu and Lewis (2 horrible defender). Nelson was not playing during their finals run.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote