View Single Post
Old 11-30-2023, 01:28 AM   #34
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly, on the note of not getting joy out of the Mavs... I think I might finally be done here. I've stayed on long, long after there were any real signs of life, because I occasionally enjoyed exchanging insights from the last few die-hards, but all I ever see here is bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch. The team sucks, and Luka Doncic (you know, our generational superstar who in 5 years has already put of a Hall of Fame worthy career, is easily one of the top five players in the league, and is basically a walking 30 point triple double) is a fat, lazy, selfish, unprofessional loser.

If all I had to go by was this forum, not only would I have stopped following the Dallas Mavericks, I'd blow my fucking brains out.

But thankfully I have functioning eyeballs, and I can see that the Mavs are actually a relevant playoff team. Flawed, yes, but still a team that wins plenty more than it loses, and one that is quite fun to watch at that. I think some of you people need fucking therapy. Professional therapy. I hope you get it. Meanwhile, I'll be enjoying watching the Mavs in the playoffs- even if it is a second round or even first round exit.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote