Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2022, 03:26 PM   #664
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
*throws hands up*

Welp, I give up trying to follow the offseason anymore.

*For a week, we hear repeatedly how happy Brunson is and how is definitely re-signing.
*Kyrie asks for a trade. Threatens to opt out for leverage.
*Mavs say they have no interest.
*Kyrie opts in.
*Brunson is almost definitely signing with NY.
*Miami is also meeting with Brunson.
*Oh wait, nm, Miami is not meeting with Brunson.
*KD requests trade.
*Mavs are aggressively pursuing trade for Kyrie.

Whatever. NBA twitter is bullshit. JFC, no thank you on Kyrie. Do everything you can to keep Brunson, I don't care what it costs. If he walks anyway, then at least you tried. If he walks, then go after Schroder.
Can we give Brunson a part of the franchise while we're at it? I have a piece of the championship floor he can have. ANYTHING not to get Kyrie.

*two months from now*

Man, we're gonna be so great with Kyrie next to Luka. AMIRITE??!!!!

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote