View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 07:01 PM   #100
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
If next season starts and Deron isn't here and the team is still in shambles, I'll gladly agree. until then, why not give our guys the benefit of the doubt
I don't quite understand the desire to shut off discussion. The unknown plan versus the known dealings would seem to be ripe topics for discussion, especially after this year whe the team was not very competitive. Certainly dlord for example would not have done the same move with chandler. Even steineymo seems to have the other opinion at the moment.

And the dirkster knows he needs a very athletic big next to him as he stated in his exit interview. Right now cubes let that big go for johnny capspace, in addition he wasted a year over the cap with odom.

This year the front office gets an D- at best.

I do understand not wanting to discuss it, but that is easily done by not joining in the discussion.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote