View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 11:25 PM   #98
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran
I don't believe that for a minute. You've been rooting the Warriors on for the better part of the season. It seems to me that you're actually happy that they beat the Mavs.
Brutha, I already know the answer to the question you posed upthread. It's possible to root for two teams at once. In fact, it's inevitable in some situations. You simply do not have a choice.

But it's hard, man. It's very hard. And it's emotionally draining in the worst way.

It's like a parent of two children who end up, through fate and circumstance, facing off against each other. What can you do? Whatever you do, you feel guilty.

Quote:
Which makes you a fan of players, not really the team. Fair enough.
Glad to see you so level-headed about it. Most folks on this "Mavericks" message board seem to think you are supposed to instantly go from loving a guy to hating a guy the moment he gets a new affiliation.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote