View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 12:20 PM   #135
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

What can I say...reality and truth hurts...and at times can be repulsive.

It's funny, I post based on my own opinion based on my experiences and what I learn through what I read, listen and experience first hand. As such an opinion is simply that...it's my thoughts and beliefs.

So, I have no objection to anyone who disagrees with me, after all it is everyones own beliefs and opinions and for that matter everyone has a different experience in life than I.

However, when I see others do their best to remove their own views and simply state facts, only to find Mavdog and others who support the Obama crusades taking place, I cringe as I see an UNwillingness to be open to the possibility that what they support could be improved through another means.

I see nothing that shows anyone on the left is any more an example of tolerance and open mindedness than anyone on the right.

Thus we are truly divided in this nation.

The worst part of this exercise over the past few years, is that under the previous administration, I saw a President who consistantly compromised in order to allow some things from the left to go through, in hopes that his cooperation would allow some things from his own agenda work its way through. Only he gets critized and blamed as if it was only his fault...without any praise for the good that took place under his watch.

Meanwhile, we see the Democrats continue the blame game and doing everything they can to avoid taking responsibility for what are some obvious bad choices along the way.

I personally don't have an answer, but I can share that from my view, I see Democrat continueing to take and take and take...They are the greediest most selfish group that I have ever observed!!!

What I believe we will see is more moderates getting angry at the ultimate Dysfunction of the Democratic party...the swing to the left may be a benefit to Conservatives around America. Fortunately this last election was by a slim margin and I believe the Democrats are doing a fair job of reminding everyone why they voted Republican after Clinton in the first place.

Now Republicans need to be prepared to do the right things when they get back in office...they need to stand up against Democrats and stay away from compromising on Conservative values.

It may take us some 10-20 years to rebound from the economic crisis.

Sad, if terrorist had caused this much damage, we'ld declare war on them...but for some reason, we listened to the media and were basically manipulated into electing the very people who have nearly bankrupted this nation.

There's a part of me that wonders if conceivably we could cause the Government to crash and start over...what if 100% of Americans simply stopped paying taxes...what are they going to do arrest us all? They couldn't afford it.

Is the U.S. Government the new Enron?
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote