View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 09:51 AM   #20
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
I'm not sure you actually read or understood the posts in this thread.
Go back and re-read the posts (especially kirobaito's) and tell me the op wasn't dinged for those three things.
Quote:
To some, excluding yourself and those who can't wait to go through the ritual of voting in this country, the entire process is merely a symbol of stupidity and insanity. For some (myself included), the entire spectacle is just that... a spectacle.
Do you really believe that if Kerry was elected, we'd have done in Iraq what we did in Iraq, and if the Republicans were in charge more recently, we'd be installing socialized medicine?

I really don't see how you can *feel* that anything in the rest of your post is remotely logical.
Quote:
I don't feel that this understanding of the political climate is cynical, I feel that it is the only logical assessment. The two-party system ..., but the balls of the phallus that screws the entire world chugs on.

And you and others fight over which ball you belong to.
It's a nonsensical mashup of under analyzed emotion, conjecture, and accusation, with no self-awareness whatsoever. (If what you say about two-party systems and cooption is correct, then aren't you being coopted right now? Or is what you say not meaningful?)
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote